NARUTO Overview Information
Published: Wednesday 30 November, 2016
"NARUTO - Naruto" (Naruto) is a manga work of Japan by Masashi Kishimoto. Also works of animation, games and others with this as original. It was serialized in "Weekly Shonen Jump" (Shueisha) from 1999 No 43 to 2014 50. Total 700 talks, total 72 volumes and Gaiden volume 1 book.
- A battle action manga in which the shinobi who took advantage of the supernatural ability fight a fancy fight. Friendship between the protagonist and fellows, treachery and revenge, the master of teacher brothers and families is drawn as a center, skillfully incorporates the ninja world, a multilayered worldview including its origins and history, homage of folktales, traditions and religion It has become a setting . On the other hand, since the middle stage of Naruto, a kind of "juvenile comic strips" elements such as trying to bring peace with "dialogue" and "forgiveness" instead of simply fighting has become included, and support from readers is high " In a certain sense taboo (bitter smile) in a sense meaning that Naruto Costumes interacts with Pain who killed her master's teacher Naruto himself is reconciled, in a sense it was a way not to do normally in juvenile cartoons, "the authors themselves I am recollecting it by the year .
- The popularity of this work grew steadily from the beginning of the series, and it became a signboard work of "Weekly Shonen Jump" line-up with "ONE PIECE". Began broadcasting TV anime of PIERRO making since 2002. After the end of the part, we have been renewed the title "85th episode original story" after the end and "NARUTO - Naruto Shippuden" from the 2nd part.
- More than in Japan, it was extremely popular abroad and it was recognized as a successor to "Dragon Ball" representing the 2000s. Anime broadcasting is sold in over 80 countries, licensed products are sold in more than 90 countries. The main character Naruto was elected as a cartoon / animated character as a special feature "Japanese 100 respected by the world" of October 18, 2006 issue "Newsweek Japanese version". In 2009 Yahoo's search word ranking ranked 6th, TV animation records high viewing rate Cosplay Costumes.
- Total number of issued copies of books has exceeded 140 million copies as of September 2015. Overseas, it has been translated and published in more than 30 countries, and cumulatively records 30 million copies (as of 2009). The cumulative issue circulation in the whole world has exceeded 200 million copies (as of August 2014). In the United States is 9 million copies. Boasting an enthusiastic popularity in Europe, France sold 19 million copies, including becoming No. 1 in weekly sales of books as a whole . Also, the narutimate series of video games recorded a total of 10 million copies in the world. Popular overseas, comics are on sale in more than 35 countries and regions, and the cumulative issue of overseas comics is over 75 million copies.
- On October 6, 2014, from Shueisha, it was announced that series will be completed with November 10, 2014 released November 2014, as planned 699 stories posted in 2014 50 It was completed with 700 episodes.
Deployment after completion
- In the issue No. 50 of 2014 which posted the final story of the main part, from the spring of 2015, the schedule of the short series intensive series of the new edition, and the novelization were announced. Regarding short-term intensive series, from the 22 · 23 merger number issue to the 32 th issue of 2015, "NARUTO - Naruto Gaiden ~ Seventh generation Hokage and Scarlet Flower Moon ~" (Naruto does nothing ~ Akairo's Hanagaki ~) was entrusted on the subject.
- Even after the completion of this edition, various media developments are ongoing broadcasting of TV anime version, and various media mix series works / events are also being expanded as "NARUTO new era opening project".
- In December 2014, theatrical version animation "THE LAST -NARUTO THE MOVIE-" depicting the process of the final story was screened.
- In August 2015, theatrical version animation "BORUTO -NARUTO THE MOVIE-" depicting the stories after the last episode was screened.
- From 2016 No. 23, "BORUTO - Bolt -" is serialized on a monthly basis in the form of an original / supervision by Kishimoto, a script by Kota Kota Ukyo and manga by Mikio Ikemoto respectively. The early part of the story is the same content as the previous theatrical version animation.